Visit us on ...
"Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com
Dr. Sam Naficy has been awarded the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com - a website dedicated to rating the quality of physicians across the country. Out of 720,000 physicians, only 5% received this honor.
FACE LIFT RECOVERY
Seattle, WA - Face lift recovery. Most patients are pleasantly surprised to hear that recovery from a facelift can be quite brief. Seattle facial plastic surgery expert, Dr. Sam Naficy, performs a number of innovative and minimally-invasive face lift and neck lift procedures with recovery times as brief as just a few days. Read more about the recovery here......
THE FEATHERLIFT TECHNIQUE - As seen on Oprah
Seattle, WA - Facial plastic surgery without the scalpel!?
See how you can turn back years in just minutes with the exciting Featherlift procedure. "The Featherlift (also known as Feather lift, Thread lift, Suspension lift, and Contour lift) is quicker and more predictable than Thermage", states the Seattle Plastic Surgeon. "Combined with Botox, Restylane, Fat injections, or Sculptra, you can get the younger face you want without the down-time or expense of facial plastic surgery." Read more about the Featherlift procedure......
DR. SAM NAFICY VOTED TOP FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON
Seattle, WA - Face lift, neck lift specialist.
Voted "Top Doctor" by his medical peers in facial plastic surgery
Dr. Naficy has successfully become double board certified by both of the major national medical boards that certify surgeons exclusively for facial plastic surgery:
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
To be board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete an accredited surgical residency-training program after medical school that provides training in facial plastic surgery
- Achieved ABMS board certification by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery or the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Successfully complete an additional two-day examination focused solely on facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Present at least 100 surgical cases in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery for peer review for each of the previous two years
To be board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete one year of general surgery residency
- Complete four years of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency which includes nasal surgery, facial plastic surgery, and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck
- Pass a comprehensive two-day written and oral examination