Visit us on ...
"Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com
Dr. Sam Naficy has been awarded the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com - a website dedicated to rating the quality of physicians across the country. Out of 720,000 physicians, only 5% received this honor.
FACE LIFT RECOVERY
Seattle, WA - Face lift recovery. Most patients are pleasantly surprised to hear that recovery from a facelift can be quite brief. Seattle facial plastic surgery expert, Dr. Sam Naficy, performs a number of innovative and minimally-invasive face lift and neck lift procedures with recovery times as brief as just a few days. Read more about the recovery here......
THE FEATHERLIFT TECHNIQUE - As seen on Oprah
Seattle, WA - Facial plastic surgery without the scalpel!?
See how you can turn back years in just minutes with the exciting Featherlift procedure. "The Featherlift (also known as Feather lift, Thread lift, Suspension lift, and Contour lift) is quicker and more predictable than Thermage", states the Seattle Plastic Surgeon. "Combined with Botox, Restylane, Fat injections, or Sculptra, you can get the younger face you want without the down-time or expense of facial plastic surgery." Read more about the Featherlift procedure......
DR. SAM NAFICY VOTED TOP FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON
Seattle, WA - Face lift, neck lift specialist.
Voted "Top Doctor" by his medical peers in facial plastic surgery
Why Choose Dr. Naficy?
Over the years we have asked our patients why they chose to have Dr. Naficy to perform their procedure. These are some of their responses:
- "I felt very much at ease with him. He listened well and was very honest about what he could and, more importantly, couldn't do with my face."
- "I was very impressed with the quality of his before and after pictures."
- "I decided on Dr. Naficy because he had done my friend's rhinoplasty and she looks great!"
- "I appreciated his honesty. He told me that it was too soon to have my eyes done. I waited and three years later he did them, and they look great!"
- "He did my sister-in-laws' facelift and she looks 15 years younger!"
- "I wanted someone who is really good at doing noses. I asked around, and his name kept coming up."
- "I heard his lecture about cosmetic surgery on the UWTV channel."
- "I read about him in Seattle Magazine, being chosen by other doctors as one of the best surgeons for Facial Plastic Surgery."
- "I really felt comfortable with the fact that he goes for a natural look. I didn't want to look like I have had plastic surgery."
- "I liked that he teaches at the UW. I figured he has to be really good to teach at the university."
- "I asked my doctor whom he would recommend. In fact, he said that Dr. Naficy had done his wife's facelift. That was enough for me!"